Monday, June 1, 2009

The embarrassing iPod meme.

Marko has issued a challenge. The meme for the fearless is a list of the 5 most embarrassing albums on your iPod.

Not a lot of readers here since I only post twice a month, so this should be safe. At least it's not the most embarrassing songs. That could get ugly.

  1. Saturday Night Fever - The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - sadly enough this is as close to a "soundtrack" for my childhood as I could get. You could not turn on the radio in Charlotte NC in the mid-70's and not hear this. My parents had the double LP in permanent rotation on the record player. It exists unpaid for in digital form here as a nostalgia piece.
  2. Outlaws Soundtrack - LucasArts Studios - I actually ripped the cd tracks of the in-game music off of this game. I enjoy a couple of the Morricone inspired pieces but would be mortified if I had to explain what it is or where it came from.
  3. Off The Wall - Michael Jackson - just cheesy.
  4. Red Dawn - Basil Poledoris - Wolverines! Again - difficult to obtain, difficult to explain.
  5. Dixie Chicks - Fly - Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment