Thursday, August 13, 2009

Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club

Sebastian's post about Clubs got me thinking about joining the Charlotte Rifle and Pistol Club. It sure isn't cheap, and on top of the financial commitment, there is a time commitment as well. I will learn more when I actually get to go to an orientation, as I was unable to attend the most recent event and I will probably have to wait until September to get the ball rolling on the rest of the process.

Lot's of potential +pluses. The ranges look magnificent in comparison to what I am used to at the local commercial establishments (which aren't bad at all) and the moderately inconvenient Waxhaw location is just as far as the outdoor rifle range at Pappy's although it's in another direction.

I don't know if I have the time and $ to belong to more than one gun club as the Central Carolinas Shooting Club seems to be more my style. Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment