Thursday, September 17, 2009

Free stuff!

Huey found a link to a free 1 oz. trial bottle of WeaponsShield CLP

I looked it up online and if you were to buy this it would be $9.95 + shipping. You simply can't beat this deal.

A $9.95 value free for the asking! Click on the pic for the manufacturer's link.

Of course there's always a catch. George is hoping that after the first vial of this you'll want to buy more. I have yet to shoot with it on my weapons but I used it to clean and oil a couple of pistols to test and it seems like pretty good stuff. It has a more dense viscosity than normal military grade CLP.

Head on over to Huey's Gunsight for the oh-so-very-easy instructions. And while you're there, be sure to check out the rest of his blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up! Already got a response back from George, though he did get my name wrong... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine anyone getting your name wrong Linoge.

    You're welcome. I got my response too.

    ReplyDelete