Thursday, September 3, 2009

Want list

The ever-enjoyable JayG posted his revised want list today and asked his readers what their list looks like. I commented that all I really wanted was a P3AT or LCP.

Upon further reflection I have decided that was a lame comment. I have created a list of pistols and rifles that I could conceivably afford at some point in the far, distant future.

Brian's Want List:

Pistols:

  • Kel-tec P3AT or Ruger LCP (alternative hot weather carry pistol)
  • Glock 23 (2nd .40 Glock - already have many G22 magazines)
  • Glock 17C barrel & slide assembly (to finish off the "Some Day I Will Compete" Pistol)
  • Glock 34 (a new "Some Day I Will Compete" pistol and 2nd 9mm - plenty of mags already)
  • Para CCO or CCW (or any of their LDA single stack pistols really for my second .45 1911. Again - lots of mags)
  • S&W M686 plus 4" .357 Magnum
  • S&W 325 .45ACP
  • Ruger Mk III

Longarms:

  • Mosin Nagant 91 - just to have one
  • M1 Garand - to replace "The Loaner"
  • M1903 Springfield
  • M1917 Enfield
  • M1 Carbine
  • Springfield Armory M1A (this would likely cure me of my .308 desire - better start saving now) or instead some sort of reasonably priced AR10 or FAL
  • Remington 700 .30-06 (I have a lot of old .30-06 stashed)
  • Remington 700 .308 (rounding out my SurvivalBlog inspired cache)
  • DDXV Daniel Defense Carbine or even a gas-piston AR type as a backup EBR
Shotguns:
  • Remington 870 Marine Magnum (backup for my 870)
  • Remington 870 Combo (for deer, birds, clays etc)
And while I am wishing, I'd love a big, big box of spare parts, magazines/speedloaders and ammo for all of the guns I already own.


No comments:

Post a Comment