Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monster Hunters International


My short-awaited signed, autographed copy of MHI and kick-ass patch arrived while I was on the vacay. Looks like Jay G got his copy as well. "Squeee!!!"

I am halfway through the book - up late last night reading instead of blogging.

It is so refreshing to read another fiction author who accurately describes firearms and their use. It's even better that Larry Correia writes great characters that talk like real people too.

I managed to squeak in under the deadline for the patch contest with this remarkably lame offering. Not bad for 15 minutes in Photoshop, but it is not some of my better work. I am still deciding whether to vote for myself or not. Hopefully there will be another contest for the next sequel to MHI and I can come up with something better.


1 comment: